Rent Out Your Property in Sofia
We’ve been in the property business in Sofia since 2005. Our expert market knowledge allows us to find the correct tenants to minimise costly vacant periods and maximising your income. We will arrange everything from marketing your property and sourcing reliable tenants, through to drawing up contracts to rent out your property Sofia property.
We also offer management, rent collections and rent reviews allowing you total peace of mind and reliable rental income for as long you are in the lettings market.
Our team speak fluent Bulgarian, English, Italian and Spanish so you will not run into the communication issues that you do with local letting agents.
In addition, our Bulgaria Relocation Services team receive many new enquiries from discerning international clients that wish to move to Sofia every week.
Quality Properties in the Best Areas
We handle houses, apartments, and new builds. Every day we work with a variety of clients from single property landlords to multi-property investors.
We understand all factors that contribute to a property’s rental value, not just the obvious ones like location, size and number of rooms. Our market appraisals are based on hard data and in-depth local research, and our agents are up to date on the ever-changing local environment, such as movements in people and businesses that will influence the rental value of your property.
All of our agents have lived and worked in Sofia for years, becoming experts in what is happening in every area.
The most popular districts for discerning clients who are looking to rent a property in Sofia are:
- The city centre which mainly has older properties but is ideal if you want to walk to your place of work
- Lozenets is also popular due to its location, excellent facilities and closeness to South Park.
- Vitosha/Paradise is the now the hub of new construction in Sofia and has many excellent buildings. The Metro makes it easy to connect with other parts of the city and the shopping is excellent at Paradise Centre.
- Iztok is located to the east of the centre and has some very nice apartments and houses to rent. It is possible to walk to the centre and is very convenient for travelling to Sofia Airport.
Bespoke Digital Marketing to Achieve Maximum Exposure
Our highly skilled Marketing team at our Churi Vruh Headquarters manages an on-going digital campaign to continually promote your property through social media campaigns, search marketing and on-line portals
We market many properties a year, but we tailor our marketing to suit each one individually. We have our own photographers and graphic designers to make sure that your property looks its best. We advertise widely, through the the most popular websites, not to mention our own social media and website.
We carefully select the right channels to rent your property in Sofia. Our skill is knowing who and where the best renters are and how best to find them.
Website Optimized For Search
All of our clients use the internet as their preferred method of searching for a property to rent in Sofia, so our website is optimised for this purpose. In fact, our sister company optimizedwebbulgaria.com is a specialized SEO business in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We will take great care to ensure the property description thoughtfully captures the essence of your property. Clear floor plans will show its layout and professional photography will display its features at their very best.
Real Estate Digital Advertising in Sofia
Advertising in the property sections of online newspapers in Bulgaria will attract buyers from the local market and we can promote your property in relevant local, regional and national titles.
Property Real Estate Social Media Marketing in Sofia
We make full use of social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. We track what’s being ‘liked’ and ‘shared’ to keep in touch with current tastes and key trends in the market.
- We run regular advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, as well as making daily posts
- All our properties have videos loaded on YouTube
- We construct weekly informational articles on Sofia that are posted to our LinkedIn page
Virtual Property Viewing in Sofia
In addition to the classic viewing appointment, we offer property owners in Sofia the opportunity to market their property by means of virtual property viewings.
For local renters, a virtual property viewing can be used as a complementary measure to traditional marketing. Allowing the buyer to screen which properties they actually physically visit
For international renters, virtual property viewing can completely replace on-site visits. This is perfect for renters who want to organize their rental property before they arrive.
We Provide Appropriate Advice to Landlords in Sofia
Every property is different, so our guidance for any two clients is never the same.
However, here are some points to consider when renting your property in Sofia:
- Furnished or unfurnished? – Normally smaller properties should be offered furnished, while large properties, or those let for a longer period of time, should be unfurnished.
- Presentation is everything. Make sure the property is thoroughly cleaned throughout, and carpets are in good condition or have been replaced.
- Have a neutral look – Tenants are often attracted by a neutral and modern interior finish, so try to cater to the contemporary tastes of today’s tenants. Uncomplicated furnishings will make a lettings property look more spacious as well.
- Property unoccupied? – During marketing, make sure that the property looks its best for viewing, making sure that your property is warm and well lit.
- When to launch? – In the case of family houses, the ideal time to launch is from spring to early summer, because many families wish to be settled before the new school year in September.
- Your objective – Let us know what type of tenant that you are looking for. E.g., one without children or pets for instance. You may want a tenant who will offer you the highest rent or one that will look after your property the best.
- For further advice on letting your property, contact one of our residential lettings experts, or complete this form and they can get in touch with you.